Enter multiple symbols separated by commas

Search results for ""China""



About 419 results. Sort By: Date | Relevance
European shares climb as Glencore, Arcelor lift mining stocks

*Paris outperforms after French PMI data. *Glencore rallies, Arcelor rises on Citi upgrade. LONDON, Oct 5- European shares rose on Monday, with Glencore and ArcelorMittal pushing up mining stocks and French economic data lifting the Paris stock market.
Source: Reuters | By: Sudip Kar-Gupta
AAK Enters the Japanese Market

AAK has established a partnership with Miyoshi Oils& Fats Co. by forming a new company together for the Japanese market, AAK Miyoshi JP. AAK will own 70 percent of the company and the remaining 30 percent will be owned by Miyoshi Oils& Fats Co. AAK Miyoshi JP, that will be based in Tokyo, will have both sales and customer innovation resources and will focus on products...
Source: Business Wire
Hong Kong shares rise 1.6 pct; Glencore surges 18 pct

HONG KONG, Oct 5- Hong Kong shares rose 1.6 percent on Monday, with technology and financial stocks leading the way, as expectations of a United States interest rate hike this year diminished on weaker-than-forecast jobs data. Shares of Galaxy Entertainment jumped 5.3 percent, Wynn Macau gained 2.7 percent and Sands China rose 3.4 percent.
Source: Reuters
CD Display at Cheongju Craft Biennale Sets World Record

CHEONGJU, South Korea, Oct. 5, 2015/ PRNewswire/-- A giant display made of old CDs at the ongoing international craft biennale in the central South Korean city of Cheongju has set a Guinness World Record, organizers of the event said last Wednesday. Nearly 490,000 CDs were collected from nine countries including South Korea, Japan, China and the U.S. between April and...
Source: PR Newswire
Reaction: World Bank warns on growth

Squawk Box Live kept an eye on market reaction as the World Bank cut growth forecasts for East Asia.
Source: CNBC.com | By: Kalyeena Makortoff
UPDATE 2-Potash Corp withdraws $8.9 bln takeover bid for German peer K+S

*Potash Corp had offered 41 euros per share in cash. An acquisition of K+ S would have given Potash Corp an opportunity to realize savings from selling potash within North America from its own Western Canada mines and from K+ S's Legacy mine, which is under construction in the region. Since Potash Corp made its offer to K+ S privately at the end of May, shares of K+ S peers...
Source: Reuters | By: Greg Roumeliotis and Arno Schuetze
PREVIEW-BOJ seen holding fire despite recession risk, but maybe not for long

TOKYO, Oct 5- The Bank of Japan is expected to hold monetary policy steady on Wednesday, preferring to save its limited options while hoping that a tightening job market will lift wages and consumption enough to offset the pain from China's slowdown. The BOJ is likely to remain under pressure to ease at a more crucial meeting on Oct. 30, when it is expected to cut its...
Source: Reuters | By: Leika Kihara
An Open Letter to SPIL Shareholders from ASE

TAIPEI, Taiwan, Oct. 5, 2015/ PRNewswire/--. As a follow-up to the letters Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. sent to you on September 28, 2015 and October 1, 2015, we would like to provide a few updates in connection with the upcoming extraordinary shareholders' meeting of Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. on October 15, 2015. Over the past few days, as...
Source: PR Newswire
European stocks rally after US jobs; Glencore up 10%

European stocks rallied at the open on Monday after a weak U.S. employment report dampened expectations that the U.S. Federal Reserve will start raising interest rates soon.
Source: CNBC.com | By: Arjun Kharpal
Abundance of Applications of Anti-tack Agents for Rubber Puts Market on Pace to surpass US$437.9 mn globally by 2023: Transparency Market Research

Albany- New York, Oct. 5, 2015-- Transparency Market Research has published a new report titled " Anti-Tack Agents Market for Rubber- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015- 2023". According to the report, the global anti-tack agents market for rubber was valued at US $306.5 mn in 2014 and is anticipated to reach US $437.9 mn by 2023,...
Source: Globe Newswire